Coaching helps the busy professional with work-related stress by guiding you to identify daily internal doubts that trip up your successes.
In addition, coaching also helps clarify your life goals and identify strategies for overcoming each hurdle to get the transformational results you want and need in every area of your life!
How Could Coaching Benefit Me With Work Related Stress?
Having a coach provides a non-judgmental partner to come beside you, someone who mentors you to retrain your thinking. Ultimately leading you into the desired world in which you can thrive.
Equally important, a coach helps you find your voice and influence again so you can affect those people around you. And, when you’re operating from a different level of thinking, you’re working from the point of healthier, wealthier outcomes in relationships, work, and life. Some of the other benefits you will recieve are:
- Learning new skills with breakthrough conclusions allowing you to perform at the level of success you want to have.
- Being able to address your limiting beliefs and self-sabotaging views that keep you from advancing and improving positive actions and behaviors.
- Creating better communication skills to assist you with more efficient and significant outcomes without overthinking.
- Gain insight on how to adapt, take the initiative, and find your motivation to thrive in busy, ever-changing, challenging environments.
According to the International Journal of Behavioral Science, 70% of professionals feel like an imposter at some point. And THAT can create a lot of work-related stress!
Yes, I’m interested, how do I sign up?
- Schedule a breakthrough phone call. Together, we’ll determine if this coaching program is a good fit for you.
- Get the sign-up and payment information taken care of.
- Schedule your first coaching session. It’s that simple!
What can you gain from coaching?
- The ability to handle work-related stress and generate positive outcomes and goals based on your needs.
- Assistance in shifting negative, overthinking views to more productive, focused, and accomplished results.
- Provide clarity on roadblocks individuals face to have more endurance, more energy, and more motivation.
- Coaching helps you shift how you show up for everyone in your life.
Now what? The next move is your call…
- You schedule a breakthrough phone call. We talk about your situation and decide if working with me is in your best interest.
- If it is, we get you signed up and take payment.
- Then we schedule your first coaching session. It’s that simple!
What to look forward in the 6 weeks of coaching?
- Weekly (ideally) one-hour coaching sessions (doesn’t have to be consecutive weeks).
- Supportive emails on a weekly basis
- Support in a private Facebook group
- Experience trailblazing results in reducing work-related stress!