Do you feel like tapping out of parenthood some times?
Have you tired of the daily struggles and are torn between the thoughts of “when will these kids grow up and move out” to “I really should enjoy my kids right now, at this point in their life?”
The reality is that parenting is difficult at times. And parenting doesn’t always have clear-cut answers or solutions especially when you yourself are struggling with overwhelm and stress.
And to top it all off, if you or your partner deal with overwhelm, anxieties, or stressors in a negative way, it can really affect the whole family.
JOIN US for the next 6-week group
Meets once a week for one hour.
The next groups starts in April 2021:
Tuesdays April 13th – May 18th, 2021 2:00 – 3:00 pm OR
Thursdays April 15th – May 20th, 2021 6:30-7:30 pm
Parents from all over, from all different backgrounds can join our Zoom groups and participate on a weekly basis where we can all share information, belly laughs, education, and good old-fashioned support.
It’s easy. The day of our coaching meeting, click the link in your email and wait to join the group at the scheduled time
Decide if you’ll be joining the Tuesday or Thursday group below.
Benefits of parenting group:
- Give and receive feedback
- Learn better ways to communicate, motivate, and encourage self and others
- Experience less stress knowing some experiences are ‘normal’ parenting stressors
- Help with and share conflict resolutions skills
- Enables group members to pool their ideas and see problems from different perspectives
- a non-judgmental group in which to learn and express ideas, frustrations or concerns